This came as an email forward - but worth posting on here.
1. You can name everyone you graduated with.
2. You know several people who have hit a deer.
3. You know what 4-H and FFA is.
4. You ever went to a party that was held about 20 miles down a deserted dirt road near the woods.
5. Being able to hit a road sign with a beer bottle while driving down the highway is considered a necessary skill.
6. You used to drag "main."
7. A "lap? only takes 10 minutes.
8. You know what's knee-high by the Fourth of July.
9. You said the 'F' word and your parents knew within an hour.
10. Driving to the party on a four-wheeler is quite normal.
11. You thought the 30-year-old guy that still was at all the parties was cool.
12. The town population increases by one-third when the universities go on break.
13. You schedule parties around the schedule of different police officers since you know which ones would bust you.
14. You live for summer, when street fairs signal the beginning of funnel cake season.
15. You know what "cow tipping" and "snipe hunting" is.
16. You see a car running in the parking lot at the store with no one in it no matter what time of the year
17. You've never met any celebrities, but the mayor knows your name.
18. You install security lights on your house and garage but leave all the doors unlocked.
19. When you found someone old enough to buy smokes for you, you had to drive down country roads to smoke them.
20. Running from the cops consists of hiding in the cornfield or swimming across the river.
21. You have to name six surrounding towns to explain to people where you're from.
22. You often switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
23. You still go home for Homecoming.
24. It was cool to date someone from a neighboring town.
25. You had a senior skip day.
26. The whole school went to the same party after graduation.
27. All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, plant, or animal.
28. You can't help but date a friend's ex.
29. The first day of shotgun season is a school holiday.
30. Your car is always filthy from the country roads.
31. A cool vehicle had big tires or a bad-ass stereo.
32. The town next to you is considered "trashy" or "snotty" when it is just like your town.
33. You leave your jacket on the back of the chair in the cafe, and when you go back the next day, it's still there, on the same chair.
34. You refer to anyone with a house newer than 1980 as the "rich people."
35. There's a tornado warning and the whole town is outside watching for it.
36. You don't signal turns because everyone knows where you're going, anyway.
37. Using the elevator involves a grain truck.
38. You bragged to your friends because you got pipes on your truck for your birthday.
39. You know which leaves make good toilet paper or you are “road broke.?
40. Weekend excitement involves a trip to somewhere farther than an hour away from home.
41. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
42. You decide to walk for exercise and five people pull over and ask you if you need a ride.
43. Your teachers call you by your older sibling's name or remember when they taught your parents.
44. You are related to more than half of the town.
45. You listen to "Paul Harvey" every morning or at noon.
46. You get married, hit a home run/make a touchdown, or have a traffic accident and the local newspaper devotes a quarter page to the story.
47. You measure distance in minutes.
48. You hang out at Wal-Mart.
49. Everyone knows all the news before it's published; they just read the hometown paper to see whether the publisher got it right.
50. You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends